How can I improve indoor air quality naturally?
There are a few simple steps you can take to naturally improve the indoor air quality in your home:
- Keep things clean – Regularly vacuum and clean to help control allergens and dust particles. Limit clutter and regularly launder fabrics as well.
- Lower VOCs – Limit or exclude the products you use that contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) that can contaminate the air.
- Watch what you buy – Products with fragrances, aerosols and paraffin can increase the toxins in the air.
- Let outdoor air inside – Naturally ventilate your home regularly by opening a window to allow fresh air indoors.
- Invest in an air purification system – Pure Indoor Air offers many products that will naturally improve the quality of the air inside your home. To learn more, contact us today and we will be happy to answer any questions.
What are the most effective ways to reduce pollutants in indoor air?
The most effective way to reduce pollutants in your indoor air is to first remove the source of the pollution. You can determine where the pollutants are coming from by having an indoor air quality test performed.
Pure Indoor Air offers a number of products effective in reducing pollutants in your home’s indoor air. We can help you determine which system would be best for your unique indoor air quality needs. Contact us now to learn more!
What are the symptoms of poor air quality?
The health symptoms associated with poor air quality can include:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Dry, Itchy Eyes, Skin, Nose & Throat
- Hypersensitivity to Allergens
- Coughing & Sneezing
Pure Indoor Air offers a number of different solutions that can help the indoor air quality in your home. Every situation is unique, which is why our team will first check and then analyze what specifically is going on in your home. We will then consult with you on next steps to figure out how to best improve your air quality and, ultimately, your health. Contact us today.