What services does Pure Indoor Air provide?
Pure Indoor Air offers the following services:
- Indoor Air Quality Audit – This test will analyze the air in a home and allow us to create a unique plan that is just right for you.
- Air Duct Cleaning – This service cleans the ducts that transport air through your home.
- High-Performance Air Filter – We are a supplier of air filter upgrades and can advise you on which filter would work best for your home.
- UV light Air Purification – We partner with Eco-Sun to provide UV light purification services.
- Whole Home Humidifiers – Our company offers whole home humidifying services with the Moisture Pro brand.
- Air Ionizer – Air ionizers work in conjunction with your air filter to effectively purify the air in your home.
- Air Purifiers – We partner with Trifecta Air to provide high quality air purification systems.
- Whole Home Dehumidifiers – These devices remove excess moisture from the air. We offer the Arid Pro brand.
- Home Ventilation Systems – We offer Ventilate-Aire brand systems to bring fresh, outdoor air inside.
How do you test the air quality in my home?
For the most accurate results on the air quality in your home it is best to have a professional run an air quality test. Pure Indoor Air will look for 6 key factors when determining the air quality of your home:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Monoxide
Once these results are determined, our expert technicians can accurately prescribe a plan to improve the quality of your home’s unique air quality situation. To schedule a consultation contact us today!
What are the symptoms of bad air quality in my Milwaukee area home?
Some health symptoms associated with bad air quality in your Milwaukee area home can include:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Dry, Itchy Eyes, Skin, Nose & Throat
- Hypersensitivity to Allergens
- Coughing & Sneezing
One way to tell if your home is giving you health problems is to leave the premises for a while. If your symptoms seem to improve after being gone, most likely your home is the cause of your discomfort. However, the EPA advises that effects from indoor air pollutants may happen either soon after exposure or possibly years later, which is why it is advisable to test your home regardless.
Pure Indoor Air offers many different air quality treatment options. Contact us today and we will help determine which one would work best for you.